The BRIDGE Career Services is Rwanda’s premeir talent placement provider committed to connecting Africa’s high capacity talent with the top employers in Rwanda and East Africa.
For Job Candidates
We help build your career
- We match your skills and abilities with available opportunities
- We provide career advice and counseling to help you identify your strengths and career goals
- We offer resume feedback & interview prep so you can present your best self to future employers
We help build your team
- We identify, assess, and recruit high-quality candidates
- As an extension of your HR team, we assist you in the introduction of the highest quality candidates to meet your staffing needs
- We assist in the referencing and negotiation process and assist in the final selection process of the desired candidates
Full-Time Job Placements
We help globally-educated talent identify and connect with full-time employment opportunities in Africa.
We help students and graduates identify their vocational callings and goals through career assessments.
We help globally-educated students arrange internship opportunities in Rwanda to gain practical job experience.
We provide training on resume and cover letter writing, professional etiquette, and interview preparation.
We provide opportunities for young professionals to network with top employers across all industry sectors.
We organize group industry visits for university students at different companies
throughout the year.
The BRIDGE works with an extensive network of over 200 of Rwanda’s top employers, helping B2R Scholars and other high capacity graduates find permanent job opportunities in Africa when they graduate and return home.